Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pepsi Refresh Everything, here we come!

I've been working like a crazy lady trying to get my nonprofit off the ground. Of course my biggest needs are the things EVERYone has: money, time, and people.

That's why I submitted an idea to the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project - http://pep.si/9NA07F

Okay fine, you want to know what my organization does/will do? I understand. Really I do. But I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to be a little self serving here. For details about my organization, please go to either www.armich.org or follow the link to my Pepsi Refresh project, as the info is there as well.

Please. Vote once a day. Every day. For me. And you can vote for the thousand other great ideas out there as well, please do, but don't forget us in the mix!Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment